Powder House Hill Trails
Owned and Managed by the Bonney Woods Corporation, Maine's oldest non-profit organization.
Welcome to the Powder House Hill Trails, a 188 acre multi-use, non-motorized recreational trail network. Our easy-access trailheads are all located less than a mile from historic downtown Farmington, Maine. We welcome users from dawn to dusk, year round, for hiking, mountain biking, trail running, dog walking, snowshoeing, skiing and other self-propelled adventures.
Please help our volunteers preserve a lovely experience for all users:
- No hunting, camping, fires or firearms.
- Keep your dog under control at all times and thank you for picking up after their messes.
- Stay on established trails to protect vegetation, animal habitat quality and to prevent erosion.
- Yield appropriately to others.
- Give audible warning before passing.
- No biking on muddy trails
- Carry in and carry out trash and other belongings.
Considerate, safe and responsible behavior improves the experience of Powder House HIll Trails for everybody! Learn the seven Leave No Trace principles.